Sunday, April 5, 2009

Youth Alive was AWESOME!!!!

I know you will be wondering what Youth Alive is all about.

Well,I also didn't know what it was until like....yesterday......I didn't even know I was actually attending it!!Youth Alive is just similiar to Youthwave,where all the youth from different church in the same state gather in 1 place.Youth Alive is the gathering of all youths in South Australia!Youth Alive had an invited worship leader yesterday,which was Jonathan Douglass!!!!!(ahh.....now I understand!)



This is Paradise Church Central!(the main 1)



Look.......This TV outside shows the count down to Youth Alive.....


And.....the party will be right inside!!


While waiting for the party,me and my friends snap some pics.....


This is our whole group that went together.....



This is Darren from Sarawak......He's orang bidayu....


This Voon....also from Sarawak.....


From left:Maria(Philipino),me,Susan(Sarawakian),Ester(Sarawakian) and New(China)


Inside the hall......





There's live video-ing as well.....




More pictures....


This was just me and a random guy....we were equally fired up for this event...woooo!!!


This is Mike from America.....


This is Eugene....from KL.....cool face expression.....lol.




All of us!!!



Trust me,Youth Alive was sooooo awesome that night.The music band was great,Jonathan Douglass(JD) was jumping up and down together with the backup singers and we the crowd were just going insane.....


Too bad,I didn't manage to have a chat with JD because he had a plane to catch back to Sydney so he went back immediately after the event.

But the whole event was not about JD.It was about God's almighty power and presence that could be felt that night.

60 people gave their lives to Jesus that night.

Amazing.

God is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment