Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Investing on bus tickets=D

Next week,bus tickets are gonna increase again.What!?Yes.It's gonna increase an extra dollar or two.

So....yesterday,I went to a ramdom stall in the city to buy bus tickets.The lady asked me how many tickets I would like and I replied "12 red and 5 black bus tickets please." Her eyes became big and say "pardon?"

I repeated "Yes,12 red and 5 black bus tickets please"



It cost me 202$.......

But that's okay,because these tickets plus my left over tickets in my room will last me for at least 6 months.

Means for the next 6 months,I'm using bus tickets of the same price while others are using the more expensive ones.

I can save alot of money during the next 6 months.

It's called investment=D

1 comment:

  1. Lol...thats serious...and Adelaide bus ticket ain't same as Melbourne's...@@

    ReplyDelete