Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kangaroo Island!!!Woohoo!!!!

Since Sayo will be leaving in 2 weeks time,we as housemates planned an outing together.We went to Kangaroo Island last Monday.It was like a housemates' outing,just 4 of us.

If u didn't know,Kangaroo Island is the 3rd largest island in Australia,behind Tasmania and 1 more I forgot.We paid 220$ for a day tour that includes 2 way bus,ferry, and 2 course lunch.It was worth every dollar.

All right!Time for the photos=)



Our boarding pass.

The sunrise on the way to the island.*I took this in the bus*



Me and Ray on the ferry.



Live sea lions!!!!!



That's me with the sea lions behind.


We also had a bird show.

The owl hopping on everyone's leg!


Look at this eagle......how majestic when it flap its wings!

Myself with ther bird!





This was at a rock which was carved by the sea and the wind for thousand of years.It has many funny shapes!



These are some of the scenary I saw.It was just breath taking.It's much much better than the pics here.U really gotta go see it for urself!!


The 4 of us.....Friends forever!!



Nature reminds me of how beautiful my father's creation are.


Have a look at these nature,and u'll realised how small we are,how small our problem is.

I love nature!=)

1 comment:

  1. wow..this place is amazing!! must bring me there if i do come by australia..lol..love all the pictures you took!

    ReplyDelete