Sunday, February 15, 2009

My days so far....

Since I've came back from Singapore,I've been quite busy....sending friends off,saying bye bye to lecturers,meeting up with friends for the last time....etc...etc....



My hamid khan friends gave me a little farewell in coffee island....

All the Ex-Khanz....



Went to disted to say bye bye to my lecturers,together with Marian,Lye Boon and Nigel...

We took pic with Dr Teo,our chem lecturer....


The 4 of us...



Went to Khoo Kongsi to snap some pics with Melissa and Edmund(I grew up with them in church).....



Here we are!!!


Grrrr........



Buddies for life=)




Not to forget.....Me and Edmund had our last pic with Abigail in the airport b4 she left..*sob sob*


We'll miss ya....All the best in Brisbane=)




I better start packing now.....I should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment