Sunday, May 29, 2011

B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Sorry for those who are not interested in football, but this post is will be all about the up coming Champions League final game: Bacelona v Manchester United.


Man Utd will start as underdogs, but who cares? It's gonna be 90min (or more) of pure entertaining football between the champions of England and Spain. It doesn't get bigger than this!


Well, I don't deny that it's tough luck against Barcelona, perhaps best team in the world currently. Their football has been breath taking with beautiful first touches and flicks, free flowing in attack and of course scoring plenty of goals too.




But 1 thing I have learned in life through sports: Have faith. Never give up till it's over. U'll never know what can happen. If you don't believe, it will never happen. So.....

I say C'MON UNITED!!!

B.E.L.I.E.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment