Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BGR talk at life group tomorrow!

Just for your info, BGR means Boy Girl Relationship if u don't know. Hahaha...interesting topic right? IT ALWAYS IS!!!



It has been a long time since the last BGR talk I've had in church/life group. I think the last time I had one was when I was back in Malaysia. I always love it when my pastors/leaders lead some BGR topics because these people will teach how to be in a Godly relationship, not just a romantic one. They can give lots of advice that I find it personally useful.

Looking around, and seeing so many people ending up heart broken after break ups these days just keeps me on my toes. Yes, I've kinda experienced it before. And I know how painful it is. And I've told myself that I would never wanna experience that again if possible. And honestly, I rather be single than to be in a wrong relationship.

Anyway, Xiao Wen will be leading the talk tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to hear what she has to say....and hopefully, some of the questions I have will answered!

I'll blog about what I've learned after tomorrow's discussion so stay tuned if you're interested! *which I'm sure you are! :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment