Monday, June 20, 2011

Farewell to a good friend :(

Today was actually quite a sad day for me because I saw my very good friend, Keat Xiong for the last time in church before him going back to Malaysia for good tomorrow.

 Me and Keat Xiong.

Thinking of it, it's funny how we were strangers 4 months back. I remembered us introducing ourselves for the 1st time at the beginning of March during 1 Oxygen (Just for ur info, Oxygen is the name of Paradise's International Students Ministry) meeting. Then later on, we started playing futsal together with the other boys...then somehow gradually, BOOM! We're really good friends now.

It's funny how guys can click so fast right? Guys just need to do something they like together then somehow, they become friends really fast.

Fast forward 4 months later and wow, it's time to say goodbye. How sad?

Never imagine that would happen when I first met him. He said he would be staying here and all....all a sudden, he is going back for good. Part of life isn't it? Life is just unpredictable.

Anyway, I just want to thank you Keat Xiong for being such a good friend to me. Also thanks for being the only friend that agreed to watch football together with me at 4am *haha*. Although it was just 4 months, it felt like we have known each other for a long time.

May God continue to bless you and direct your path. Keep in touch bro! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment