Sunday, January 18, 2009

My very 1st car accident 3 days before my 1 year licence anniversary

Tonight,I thought I'll be blogging happily about how Man Utd went to the top of the table,but no. That's not the big story today.It's about my very 1st car accident I had.It all started this way...My brother called me to buy newspaper when I was on the way home.I decided to go to a sundry shop nearby my house to buy.Since the shop did not sell "The Star",I made a u-turn and decided to go a 7eleven shop nearby.As I was making a left turn from a sharp junction,I realised a motorbike behind my car lost control,knock my car from behind,and terbalik.Made no mistake,I have put my left signal early on before making the turn.I came down from the car and found that guy lying on the road.....he has fainted!He just had some small cuts at his fingers and legs.....no serious injuries but he had a big bum on his head.Soon,there were a few people surrounding us and I started to explain what happened.When that guy woke up,I dragged him to the side of the road and carried his stuff that had fall off the bike.Out of the crowd,there was 1 man.....that fella started scolding me,talked a lot of junk with me,as if he saw what happened.For goodness sake,he was just 1 of the kepo chees. Since he was an old man,I decided to kept my cool,explain to him and just keep quiet as he barks. Not to waste anymore time,I brought that person to GH hospital after the clinic doctor adviced me to.As I was waiting patiently for him in the emergency place,I realised I've lost him....I don't know where the nurse have taken him.Forget it!I then decided to make a police report....After asking around,finally got to the place,Dato Kramat Police station.





I went in there,the traffic police immediately gave me a piece of paper.

Crap.....Had to do these fill ins and write a karangan on what happened....My BM is like...rusted d....The last time I wrote an essay was like....8 months ago....I actually can write in english but nahh....it eats into my ego as a malaysian=)




Saw this right in front of me....If you observe properly,you will spot a spelling mistake...





Can't spot it?Can you see it now?Shame....remembering the fact that this is in a police station... If a tourist sees this,malu lah....




Anyway,managed to complete my report in BM...though it's abit rojak,I should be proud of myself....haha.



After the police man read my report he told me 'Oh....sorryla dik..yu tak boleh buat repot di sini kerana kemalangan itu berlaku di Sungai Ara....kena pergi ke balai polis Bayan Lepas!'Fine...with my black face,I drove all the way to Bayan Lepas police station....




To cut the long story short,the police inspector concluded that according to the law,I am wrong. He said I should let the motocyclist pass the junction 1st before me turning left. Yes,he did not put the left signal,but the way he drove so closely to the pavement gave me the impression that he was gonna turn left. He knocked me,not I knocked him. Though that guy could be at fault for not being alert,driving too fast that he couldn't brake on time or whatever,law is law,I'm wrong.Sigh.The inspector also took photographs of my car(it's my mum's car actually,lol).....






Just decided to make a u-turn from going straight home which was just 1 min away just to buy a newspaper and wow....what a day!What an exhausting day!Whole day gone....my afternoon sleep gone,gym gone,playing football gone.I now fear is my licence....Shouldn't be a problem as it is just a small accident but well,I'm actually quite scared....Just have to pray that that guy in hospital will be well soon....than everything will be okay.....I've fully understand the accident law game.

2 comments: